Infection Control Measures
ALL PATIENTS WILL BE SCREENED PRIOR TO APPOINTMENTS
Appointments will be rescheduled if any of these criteria apply within the last 14 days:
- Body aches
- Cough, cold or sinus congestion symptoms
- Recent travel
- Close contact with any COVID-19 positive patient
- Diarrhea or gastrointestinal infection symptoms
Any patient with immune deficiency will be screened further.
North Valley Medical Aesthetics is continually engaged in the latest training, education and technique improvements in order to deliver safe, effective, and current therapies in a comfortable and relaxed setting.
Patient safety and well-being is always our first priority, and if a procedure or treatment is not required, we will always let you know.
1. Bookings are scheduled with appropriate intervals between patients. No two patients will arrive at the same time in the waiting area or the clinic. In order to minimize contact time, please call as soon as you arrive and wait in the car until your scheduled appointment time. The clinic number is 1.844.909.NVMA (6862).
2. Please arrive with a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one to you for a $2 dollar donation that goes to supporting frontline staff. You you will be instructed to wash hands upon arrival. Masks can be removed when instructed.
3. No friends or family members of patients will be allowed in the waiting area or treatment room. If they accompany you, they will be asked to remain in the parking area or car.
4. All Patients will be required to have a COVID-19 active screening completed prior to treatment that includes checking of your temperature and signing a separate consent form regarding the risk of COVID-19 infection.
5. All treatment surfaces will be sanitized between patients, including door knobs, washroom fixtures, etc.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Clinic!